Shiro Sagisu - A Cruel Angel’s Thesis. (2009 version)
how the fuck did I not know this existed…
btw if youre ever stressed there’s this website that plays the animal crossing music according to your time its really relaxing: http://tane.us/ac/nl.html
oh and if you prefer the original ac soundtrack: http://tane.us/ac/
and if you fancy wild world or city folk, here’s theirs: http://tane.us/ac/wwcf.html
every group of friends has a mom friend and if u dont have one then u are the mom friend
The Struggle for Survival of the Roma People: Europe’s Most Hated
So, I’d really like as many of you as possible to watch this and to find out what life is really like for the Roma in Europe.
On a side note, one of the most infuriating things about living in the UK is the sheer fucking hypocrisy in the idea that for a country that colonised a HUGE percentage of the world, pillaging, stealing, and draining the resources of as many countries as possible “for the glory of the Empire”, we’re pretty fucking precious about who “steals” from us.
I’m lucky enough to live in a city with a large population of Roma refugees, mostly concentrated in one neighbourhood. The only problem that’s happened is racist hysteria about a “wave” or “influx” of “Gypsy criminals” in the right-wing media and nazi fucktards targeting them for attacks.
please watch this it is so important
Art students hair
horror movie masterpost
Parasyte Official Poster
In 1917, Frances Griffith and Elsie Wright took a series of photographs that clearly depicted them playing with a group of fairies. The girls, when showing their parents, insisted the photos were real. Their mother took the photos to a photographer, who declared the photos were genuine. The photos quickly picked up steam and even managed to convince Sir Arthur Conan Doyle of their authenticity. The girls maintained their stories until the 1980s, when Elsie finally admitted to the fairies being paper cut-outs made from sketches based on fairies from the book Princess Mary’s Gift Book. Hats off to these girls for pulling one over on Doyle himself!
Got a new pillow for the chair
anyone else noticing a trend here?
didn’t know ancient egyptians looked like mayo…
RHAMSES IM CHOKING LIKE THEY DIDNT SEE THE STATUES OR NOTHING
Ok but of course the servants and thieves are black ok i see yall
This makes me so mad
Just damn. The racism is FLAGRANT. Like, wow. I would’ve rather everyone be white and WRONG than this fuckery here. Good Lord.
i saw something on twitter about them changing the profile of the statues into european profiles too
1. Linguistic Intelligence: the capacity to use language to express what’s on your mind and to understand other people. Any kind of writer, orator, speaker, lawyer, or other person for whom language is an important stock in trade has great linguistic intelligence.
2. Logical/Mathematical Intelligence: the capacity to understand the underlying principles of some kind of causal system, the way a scientist or a logician does; or to manipulate numbers, quantities, and operations, the way a mathematician does.
3. Musical Rhythmic Intelligence: the capacity to think in music; to be able to hear patterns, recognize them, and perhaps manipulate them. People who have strong musical intelligence don’t just remember music easily, they can’t get it out of their minds, it’s so omnipresent.
4. Bodily/Kinesthetic Intelligence: the capacity to use your whole body or parts of your body (your hands, your fingers, your arms) to solve a problem, make something, or put on some kind of production. The most evident examples are people in athletics or the performing arts, particularly dancing or acting.
5. Spatial Intelligence: the ability to represent the spatial world internally in your mind — the way a sailor or airplane pilot navigates the large spatial world, or the way a chess player or sculptor represents a more circumscribed spatial world. Spatial intelligence can be used in the arts or in the sciences.
6. Naturalist Intelligence: the ability to discriminate among living things (plants, animals) and sensitivity to other features of the natural world (clouds, rock configurations). This ability was clearly of value in our evolutionary past as hunters, gatherers, and farmers; it continues to be central in such roles as botanist or chef.
7. Intrapersonal Intelligence: having an understanding of yourself; knowing who you are, what you can do, what you want to do, how you react to things, which things to avoid, and which things to gravitate toward. We are drawn to people who have a good understanding of themselves. They tend to know what they can and can’t do, and to know where to go if they need help.
8. Interpersonal Intelligence: the ability to understand other people. It’s an ability we all need, but is especially important for teachers, clinicians, salespersons, or politicians — anybody who deals with other people.
9. Existential Intelligence: the ability and proclivity to pose (and ponder) questions about life, death, and ultimate realities.
if you aren’t hyped about synthetic life and colonizing space then get out of my face
the algea tree can not only help colonize a planet but can fix the one we fucked over